- Articulate positions on issues that affect the interest of adults with mental illness.
- Educate and advise others throughout the state by clarifying the role of Clubhouses in the array of services offered through the mental health system.
- Support the development of new Clubhouse International Standards-based Clubhouses.
- Collaborate with NAMI, PRA, Clubhouse International, MDHHS, educational entities and other mental health organizations in the gathering, dissemination, and utilization of outcome data as a measurement of accountability and effectiveness in best practices for Clubhouse model fidelity.
- Facilitate the networking of Clubhouses to function as a statewide coalition.
- Work with MDHHS to secure funding for the continuation and growth of Clubhouse services in keeping with the Clubhouse International Standards.
- Educate MDHHS funders, other public and private organizations and managed care providers in Clubhouse philosophy and the importance of Clubhouse International training and accreditation to promote best practices.
- Collaborate statewide to advocate for relevant governmental policy change.