We offer safe and reliable transportation for your child.
- Affordable and safe transportation
- Policies and procedures to ensure children's safety
- Convenience to get children to daycare or home before or after school
- Parents/Guardians of student passengers are required to read and sign the bus safety agreement. Forms are available from the DART office and must be filled out on an annual basis beginning in August and prior to your child riding the bus.
Please call us back if you no longer need your scheduled ride. This will help get our customers to their destination on time. Drivers will only wait one minute at each pick up before calling a customer a "no show".
Big Rapids Dial-A-Ride provides the following services for Senior Citizens:
- Transportation to medical appointments, shopping and recreational needs.
- Curb to Curb service
- Professional and trained drivers in passenger assistance techniques to assist our customers with special needs.
- Free Rides for attendants that assist persons with disabilities
Click here for a complete list of our rules