Report an Issue
What this is for
Making reporting quality of life and repair issues to City Hall easier than ever. This app uses your location and gives you a menu of common report conditions to choose from in your service request. Uploading a photo with your report also helps the City staff quickly identify the problem. You may comment on your submissions and you will be notified when the status of the issue is updated.
Please note - this program is not intended for emergency purposes. If you have an emergency, please call 911. This site is monitored Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.
Report an Issue from your Computer
From your computer, use the form below to enter a new service request or view other problems that have been reported. To report an issue:
- 1. Select the Report tab.
- 2. Type in the Street Address (or drag the map marker to the location of your issue).
- 3. Click Next.
- 4. Choose the correct Category from the drop-down menu.
- 5. Answer all the required questions. The red asterisk (*) indicates a required field.
- 6. Answer the optional questions to provide additional details to help city employees understand the problem.
- 7. Issue Title (required) will be prefilled. Enter a brief or detailed Description (optional), and attach an Image (optional).
- 8. Click Submit.
Congratulations! Your issue has now been reported to the City of Big Rapids.